the official blog page Ayu Anggraeni Putri

Minggu, 01 Mei 2011

Love is a funny thing. It has a thousand definitions and not one of them gets it exactly right.
Love is happiness. what makes u don't happy is farewell, losing, rejection and carelessness.
blessed are you who have love, because people who do not have the love of his life will be miserable by the lonely. Kata orang, lebih baik pernah mencintai dan kehilangan cinta daripada tak pernah mencintai sama sekali


in a relationship : I love you, a lot. You make my day brighter, and you make me smile everyday


dan berakhir............
bahagia


 pernikahan : I'll be forever yours


sometimes, apa yang kita inginkan tidak selalu berjalan. 



break up: I begin feeling sad and I’m sick, and I finally come to realize…The seasons come and go blind with promises. I loved you now, I loved you a year ago today, yet I hate the feeling of your fingers on my face.






Its hard to forget someone that meant everything to you at one point; someone who was in every single memory of yours
 

I love you,  No matter how things have gone. You always have me. at the same time i hate you.but i cant let go




and finally...............im lonely

Leave me alone . I don't want to love you anymore . Please just go away
It's time I let you go, so I can be free

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar